This method is used for hardwood floors that have superficial scratches, wears, and tears. Some floors only need to be buffed out and recoated to renew its surface.
- Scheduling – If your hardwood floors have minor scratches and surface wears, schedule a free estimate with us. Free consultation is included.
- Assessment – We’ll take a look at your floors with you and explain the options you have. Usually you will have a small area that needs a buff and a new coat. However, plan to have the the working area and the existing flooring around it to be buffed and refinished.
- Preparing – We ask that you remove all items and objects away from the working area. We’d be happy to assist you with heavy furniture.
- Buffing – This process will remove the scratches and scuffs off of the exterior of the floors.
- Coating – Depending on the floors, we will apply one or two coats to the floors to replenish the surface wear layer that protects your wood flooring.
North Bay / San Francisco: 415-587-1855 | Peninsula: 650-888-0752 | East Bay: 510-206-5003
- License #896889