Adding value that will last several decades with proper care, Installing new hardwood flooring is one of the best feeling homeowners will experience.
- Scheduling – If you plan to install new hardwood floors in your home, schedule an appointment for a free estimate. Free consultation is included.
- Brainstorming – We’ll work with you to select the hardwood floors that best fit your lifestyle.
- Preparation – We assess each situation differently and devise preparation work tailored for each project. Each project may be subjected to:
– Demolition: Removal of existing floor, carpet, or tiles.
– Subfloor Work: Installing proper subfloors (i.e. plywood), moisture barriers, or silencers.
– Leveling: Smoothing out the ground or subfloors to ensure consistency
- Acclimation – Prior to installing your floors, we allow the wood to assimilate itself in the environment of the project. Proper acclimation ensures the longevity and quality of the hardwood floors.
- Installation – We ask our clients to remove all items away from the working area until completion. If you need assistance moving heavy furniture, we’d be happy to help.
- Staining – If requested, we will provide you with popular stains you can choose from to add color to your unfinished floors. We also provide custom staining if you have a specific color or tone you
- Sanding & Finishing – For unfinished floors, we’ll buff and sand accordingly to apply 3-coats of water-based or oil-based finish.
North Bay / San Francisco: 415-587-1855 | Peninsula: 650-888-0752 | East Bay: 510-206-5003
- License #896889