1. Assessment – Our highly skilled technicians will analyze and estimate exactly what you need in order to renew your hardwood floors. When assessing your floors, we will let you know how extensive operations need to be.
2. Preparation – Every job is unique, and preparation work will be tailored to meet your flooring needs. Some projects will require us to relocate furniture and ornaments. Additionally, we may have to prepare vents and radiators so that debris does not settle inside. Work prepartion includes and is not limited to….
3. Sanding Process – At this point our technicians are ready to bring in the big machines, edgers, rotary sanders, and even vacuums to begin the sanding process.
4. Staining – If requested, we will provide you with stains you can choose from to add color to your floors. If you are really particular about a certain shade or tone you want your floors to be, we will provide you a complete custom staining service, which entails working with you to create a customized stain for your floors.
5. Finishing – Lastly, we will coat your floors with 3 stages of polyurethane water-based or oil-based finish. You have the option of choosing the sheen (matte, satin, semi-gloss, or gloss). We use one of the most reliable product to ensure your floors have great durability.